- Business Attraction
- JSDC is committed to secure additional tenant(s) for the Spiritwood Energy Park.
- JSDC will develop and implement marketing strategies to promote SEPA and in support of existing industry tenants.
- JSDC will explore options to eventually divest from SEPA by the end of 2025 and move to private ownership.
- JSDC will develop and implement marketing strategies to promote the JMS Aviation Park.
- JSDC will develop and implement marketing strategies to promote Bison World to the North Dakota State Investment Board and to private capital investors.
- Business Outreach
- JSDC will explore incentive possibilities to address future economic needs
- JSDC will review, and if necessary, revise current incentive offerings by the end of each calendar year.
- JSDC will work to increase participation in the Jamestown Internship Reimbursement Program.
- JSDC will collaborate with the University of Jamestown on developing a pipeline for students to engage in the community and enter into the workforce.
- JSDC is committed to supporting, sustaining, and growing existing business in the region and understands attracting and retaining workforce is a significant part.
- JSDC is committed to promoting the region as a cohesive community with supporting services to enable business to be competitive in today's economy.
- Organizational Excellence
- The JSDC board will conduct a comprehensive review of the structure and the board and committees and make any necessary changes to ensure appropriate representation.